Host your next party at Holmes Run Pool
All members are welcome to reserve one of the decks for a private party as a benefit of your membership!
Upper Deck - 17 ft. x 24 ft.
Middle Deck - 30 ft. x 23 ft.
Lower Deck - 20 ft x 25 ft.
- Deck reservations are made on a "first-come, first-served" basis.
- To make a reservation:
- Check the events page. Community wide pool events and private parties are listed on the calendar, so you can see if the date, time and deck you want to reserve is available.
- Once you have an idea in mind for date and event start and end, e-mail the activities director to check availability. Sometimes previously scheduled events or private parties may not yet have been added to the calendar, so we cannot guarantee availability until you hear back from the activities director.
- Submit the Facility Usage Reservation Form and drop your deposit (If applicable) off at the pool. **Reservations are not final/confirmed until we have received the form & deposit. Please keep in mind others may be inquiring about the same dates, times and decks, so getting your completed form in guarantees your reservation.
- Reservations must be made at least one week in advance to allow for scheduling of lifeguards.
- All party guests (who are not already members of HRARA) will only be admitted with a guest pass by the member party sponsor.
- A list of non-member guests must be submitted in advance to the activities directors.
- If additional guest passes need to be purchased, that must be arranged in advance with your reservation.
- For parties of ten or more, a $50 deposit is required at the time of the reservation. The deposit is fully refundable after the event; deductions may be made for guest passes and clean up if needed.
Grills are always available for your use! Keep in mind grills are not reserved, so other pool members may be using them as well.