Host your next party at Holmes Run Pool
All members are welcome to reserve one of the decks for a private party as a benefit of your membership!
Upper Deck - 17 ft. x 24 ft.
Middle Deck - 30 ft. x 23 ft.
Lower Deck - 20 ft x 25 ft.
TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
- Deck reservations are made on a "first-come, first-served" basis.
- Check the events page. Community wide pool events and private parties are listed on the calendar, so you can see if the date, time and deck you want to reserve is available.
- Once you have an idea in mind for date and event start and end, e-mail the activities director to check availability. Sometimes previously scheduled events or private parties may not yet have been added to the calendar, so we cannot guarantee availability until you hear back from the activities director.
- Submit the Facility Usage Reservation Form, guest list, and deposit (must be a check) to the front desk. **Reservations are not final/confirmed until we have received the form & deposit. Please keep in mind others may be inquiring about the same dates, times and decks, so getting your completed form in guarantees your reservation.
- Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance to allow for scheduling of lifeguards.
Grills are always available for your use! Keep in mind grills are not reserved, so other pool members may be using them as well.
- All party guests (who are not already members of HRARA) will only be admitted with a guest pass by the member party sponsor.
- Guests MUST check in at front desk.
- A guest list must be submitted 2 weeks in advance to the activities director. (This may be approximate. You will only pay for actual attendees).
- If additional guest passes are needed, they can be purchased through your membership account online by credit card or can be purchased by check.
- For parties of ten or more, a $50 deposit is required at the time of the reservation. The deposit is fully refundable after the event; deductions may be made for guest passes and clean up if needed.