July 4, 2020
Now that Northern Virginia has entered Phase 3, the following changes will be implemented beginning Monday, July 6:
- Pool sessions have been extended to 90 minutes. Each session will be followed by a 30 minute facility cleaning.
- Two families may reserve the Baby Pool per session. Deck chairs will be unavailable.
- The Lower Pool will be available for open swim and use of the diving boards. Each session is limited to 12 swimmers.
- Lap swimming sessions in the Upper Pool will remain 45 minutes. The Upper Pool will have three lanes available for lap swimming; one lane will be left open for sunbathers to use for dipping in and cooling off. Lanes may still have up to 3 swimmers.
- Members may make reservations for sunbathing. There are 10 slots available per session. Sunbathers may use deck chairs at the Upper or Lower Pool.
- The lawn will be open for use. Members may bring their own chairs or place blankets/towels on the lawn. A limited number of tables will be placed on the lawn for members to use. Members should sanitize the tables before and after use.
- Although lap swimming sessions are 45 minutes, lap swimmers may remain on the grounds to use the lawn until the current 90 minute pool session is over.
All members must maintain 10 feet of social distancing from others outside of their household. Social distancing must occur whether in or out of the pool.