Lane 1 in the Upper Pool is dedicated for members who wish to swim in a reserved lane. You may make a reservation in one hour time slots following the link to the reservation system below. Reservations begin at the start of each hour. You may also call the pool front desk at (703) 560-2750 to have a staff member make the reservation.
Please inform the lifeguard if you arrive at the pool and someone is swimming in Lane 1; they will ensure the lane is cleared.
Please cancel your reservation in advance if you are unable to be there. This is a curtesy to other members who may wish to make a reservation.
Reservations are made through eSoft Planner, which is the same system members use to pay for membership dues and schedule swim lessons. The system will allow you to make reservations for one week out.
Make a Reservation
- Log in to eSoft Planner by clicking the “Reserve a Lane Now” button above. Follow the system instructions if you have forgotten your username or password.
- Click “Home” on the top menu.
- You will see the schedule for the Upper Pool with available and unavailable times marked off.
- Click ahead by day to view availability for each day.
- When you are ready to make your reservation(s), click “Rent a Location.”
- Choose your date and what you would like to reserve. The duration of your session is automatically selected.
- Click “View Availability.”
- Available times are noted by a blue icon that looks like a grocery cart. Click the icon for the time you’d like to start your reservation. After clicking the icon, it will be added to your “shopping cart.”
- You may now either add more dates/times.
- When you have finished making your week’s reservations, click “View My Cart” at the bottom of the page.
- Review your selections and click “Continue to Checkout.”
- Click checkout to finish. Note: You will NOT be charged any money for reservations.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your reservation(s).
View, Reschedule, or Cancel a Reservation
- In eSoft Planner, click “Scheduling” from the top menu, and then click “My Schedule.”
- You will see your reserved swim sessions. You may now click “Reschedule” or “Cancel.”
If you are having trouble with the online reservation system, please call the pool front desk at (703) 560-2750 and they will assist you in making your reservations. For assistance by email, please go to Contact Us and select “Swim Reservations” under “Who do you want to contact?”