Swim/Dive reservations are open!
Swim & Dive Reservations
You must have a reservation before coming to the pool. Please read the following policy for reserving swim/dive sessions and the step-by-step instructions for using the online reservation system. If you are having trouble with the online reservation system, please call the pool front desk at (703) 560-2750 and they will assist you in making your weekly swim session allocations. For assistance by email, please go to Contact Us and select “Swim Reservations” under “Who do you want to contact?”
The Swim Reservation schedule is changing on Monday, July 6 to allow for additional types of pool usage. Because the schedule cannot be updated until Sunday evening, Swim Reservations for July 6 and beyond are suspended until July 6.
COVID-19 Health Screenings are Required to Enter the Facility
ON THE DAY of EACH use of the facility, members MUST be screened. Don’t be delayed! Fill out this quick and easy form ahead of time to self-screen for symptoms.
We are currently operating under Virginia Executive Order 65 guidelines for Phase 2 re-opening. We ask everyone to adhere to safety guidelines noted on signs as you enter the pool and as directed by the lifeguards.
Members must swim laps with no more than three individuals per lane and with ten feet of physical distance per swimmer. According to guidance from the State, this applies even for members of the same family. It is accepted that swimmers will pass each other in the water while swimming laps. If a member chooses to share a lane with family on their membership or another member, they may make the reservation in their name on behalf of themselves and up to two additional people. The reservation of that lane will only count as one reservation allocated for that member, not the number who will be using the lane. Members will still be able to reserve a lane for themselves to swim alone (for the time being). Members will not be asked to share a lane with someone else without their consent.
Beginning June 24th, the diving boards will be available for use on Wednesday evenings (6 pm to closing). Each diving board is limited to three persons and ten feet of physical distance per diver must be maintained.
Members may reserve up to two swim sessions per week, per member in the household’s membership. For example, a family membership consisting of four lap swimming individuals may reserve two sessions per person, for a total of no more than eight sessions within a one-week period. We will not be able to guarantee members a minimum number of sessions per week.
Same day reservations will not count against your weekly allocation. Same day reservations can only be made by calling the pool front desk at (703) 560-2750. You can check the online calendar for lane availability or the staff member can inform you of open time slots.
Please do not come to the pool without a reservation. Physical “walk-ins” without a reservation will not be available.
Children are welcome to swim and dive; if you are accompanying a child you no longer need to reserve a separate lane for yourself. You may share a lane with your child or sit on the deck to supervise.
Reservations for your allocated swim/dive sessions are made through eSoft Planner, which is the same system members use to pay for membership dues and schedule swim lessons. The system will allow you to make reservations for one week out. You will not be able to make same day reservations online, you must call the front desk at (703) 560-2750. Remember that same day reservations do not count against your weekly allocation.
- Log in to eSoft Planner by clicking the “Reserve Your Swim/Dive Sessions Now” button below. Follow the system instructions if you have forgotten your username or password.
- Click “Home” on the top menu.
- You will see the calendar for the upper and lower pools with available and unavailable times marked off. Click ahead by day to view lane availability for each day.
- When you are ready to make your reservation(s), click “Rent a Location”
- Choose your date and which pool you’d like. Your session is automatically set for 45 minutes. Click “View Availability”
- Available times in each lane are noted by a blue icon that looks like a grocery cart. Click the icon for the time you’d like to reserve. All sessions will automatically be 45 minutes long. After clicking the icon, it will be added to your “shopping cart.” You may now either add more dates/times or if you have finished making your week’s reservations you may click “View My Cart” at the bottom of the page.
- Reminder: You may reserve only two swim sessions per week per individual on your membership. A Board member will be moderating the reservation calendar.
- Review your selections and click “Continue to Checkout.”
- Click checkout to finish.
- Note: You will NOT be charged any money for reservations
- You will receive an email confirmation of your reservation(s)
If you are having trouble with the online reservation system, please call the pool front desk at (703) 560-2750 and they will assist you in making your weekly swim session allocations.
View, Reschedule, or Cancel a Swim Session reservation
As a courtesy to all members who want to swim, please remember to cancel any swim/dive session reservations you will not be using.
- In eSoft Planner, click “Scheduling” from the top menu, and then click “My Schedule.”
- You will see your reserved swim/dive sessions. You may now click “Reschedule” or “Cancel.”