Holmes Run Pool creates website accounts for all HRARA members. This account, provided as a courtesy of your membership, gives you access to features on the website that are only available to members, such as managing your communication preferences, reserving decks for private gatherings, and purchasing tickets to special events. New members may need to request an account.
(Note: This account is separate from the membership registration system at eSoft where you renew your membership, purchase guest passes, and schedule private swim lessons.)
Individuals who are not members of HRARA may request a Friends of HRARA account. With this type of account, you may choose to receive communications from Holmes Run Pool such as news and special events invitations. You also have the ability to purchase tickets online.
If you are having trouble logging in to your account, please read on to learn how to get past some of the most common snags.
Are you having trouble logging in?
Here are a few possible reasons and what you can do:
- You haven’t activated your account yet.
- Your activation link is expired.
- You haven’t created a new password yet.
- You entered an invalid username.
- You entered an incorrect password.
- You were locked out for attempting to log in too many times.
1. You haven’t activated your account yet.
To activate your account, locate the account activation email that was sent to you. You can do this by searching your mail box for an email titled “Please activate your new account on the Holmes Run Pool website.”
At the end of this email, there is a button that says “Activate your Account.” Click this button. This will launch the Holmes Run Pool login page and automatically activate your account. Next, you need to create a new password before logging in.
If you are unable to find your account activation email, contact us and we can send you a new one.
2. Your activation link is expired.
This message will display if your account is already activated. You may have activated it without realizing it. Now, you need to create a new password before logging in.
3. You haven’t created a new password yet.
To create a new password, follow these steps:
- Go to http://holmesrunpool.org
- Choose “Login” from the menu at the top of the page. It is all the way on the right.
- Leave the login form blank and click the “Forgot your password?” link under the blue login button.
- Enter your email address and click the “Reset my password” button.
- An email will be sent to the address that you entered with a link to reset your password.
- Open the email and click the link provided.
- On the password reset screen, choose a password that only you will know and type it twice.
- You will then see a confirmation screen that tells you your password is set and invites you to login.
- Go ahead and log in to make sure it works.
You are all set! Please keep your password stored in a safe place. If you ever lose or forget your password, you can always reset it again with these instructions.
4. You entered an invalid username.
The first time you attempt to log in, you should use your email address as your username. Make sure you use the same email address that the activation email was sent to. Once you have logged in to your account, you can see your username on your account page. You can use either this username or your email address to log in.
Please note, if you are a new member, it is possible an account hasn’t been created for you yet. HRARA membership is managed by eSoft, which is a separate system from this website so website accounts need to be manually created. Contact us so we can set it up for you.
5. You entered an incorrect password.
If you are certain that you have activated your account and created a password, it is possible that you are entering your password incorrectly. Whatever the reason, if you don’t know or can’t remember your password, you can always reset your password.
6. You were locked out for attempting to log in too many times.
For the protection of the website and your account, the Holmes Run Pool website employs a security feature that locks an account when someone unsuccessfully attempts to log in too many times. This prevents hackers from accessing your data. If you get locked out of your account, you can either wait and try again later or you can contact us and we can unlock your account right away. Usually, if you are unable to log in, the best solution is to simply reset your password.
Still having trouble? Contact us for assistance and we’ll be happy to help.