Host your next party at Holmes Run Pool
Holmes Run Pool members are welcome to reserve the decks for private gatherings as a membership benefit. Grills are always available for use with reserved decks. Keep in mind, they are not reserved, so other pool members may use them as well.
How to Reserve a Deck
- Check the Calendar: Holmes Run Pool hosts community wide events throughout the season. Before making a deck reservation, check the Calendar to see if there is an event happening on the date you are interested in and consider whether the pool event will affect your private event.
- Reserve a Deck: Select a deck below to make a Reservation Request. Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance to allow for scheduling of lifeguards.
- Submit Your Guest List: For each guest, please indicate whether they are a member/non-member, adult/child, and plan to swim/do not plan to swim. Guest lists must be submitted at least two weeks in advance in advance to allow for scheduling of lifeguards. Your reservation will not be confirmed until your guest list is received.
- Pay the Deposit: A $50 fully refundable deposit is required to secure reservations. Deposits are collected as a credit card capture with an authorization to charge your card. However, no charge is made to your card. After your event is over, a charge may be made to cover extra lifeguards, clean up, or damages. You will be notified if such a charge is necessary. Reservations will be cancelled if a deposit is not received at least two days before your event.
- Guest Passes: While deck reservations are free, guest passes are still necessary for non-member guests. At the end of your event, pay a visit the front desk to settle up. You may use any guest passes that you currently have in your membership account to cover your guests and purchase additional guest passes to make up the difference.
- Check for a Confirmation Email: Check your mailbox for a confirmation email (sent immediately after making a reservation), a guest list email (sent upon approval of your reservation), and a deposit payment email (sent one week prior to your event).
Deck reservations will open on May 20.
Please direct questions to the Activities Director (contact form soon).